Wednesday, December 09, 2020

I CAN (NOT) BE ENVY!

 I can not be envy, why?

Why I can not be envy? 

Its a sin. In my religion, we can not be envy. 

............

I want to buy shoes

I want to have new bags

I want to have new clothes

Just like the others.

Who got their own money.

I want to buy something "expensive" to my children. 

I want to bring them somewhere that "fancy" and become memories.

With my own money. 

I need something that I can be proud of

I want to have something from what I have on my own. 

I feel so shy to ask hubby

I feel bad if I spend some of it for my self. 

Eventho, I have the rights for it. 

And he keeps telling me for it. 

But I always feel envy looking at my friends who got their own. 

They keep saying, I bought with my own.

Sounds happy and satisfy for it.


Most of all, if I buy shoes, 

Buy new bags, 

Order some new clothes,

Where can I wear all of them?

I didnt go for work. 

I stayed at home. 

I only pick-up the children from school. 

or going for grocery. 

Not much time to meet my friends. 

That's why, I keep on these in my heart and tears.

To dreams of it. 

No Envy matters, because I will not using all kind of stuff even I buy it all. 




No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...