Saturday, November 28, 2020

Yesterday, I HATE MONDAY but now, I LOVE MONDAY

Hi All, 

Its been awhile I haven't write up something here.

So many words to type and so many things to share about. 😁

Today is 28th of November. One month until New Year 2021.

I am getting old, indeed. haha

Hm, I wanna write about the title. 

I used to "Hate" Monday, when I was working, and until few years after I stayed at home. 

When I stayed home, I didnt literally hate Monday. But just how I feel the same thing that happen everyday, regular things to do. You know, that home chores and stuff. incl preparing children and etc.

But in past few months I didnt feel more comfortable for the weekend. I am so tired. The schedule for weekend is visiting -in law house. I didnt do anything there. just having a chit chat. nothing special. and am in boredom. Children will be happy of having meet-up with their cousins. And husband will delightful to meet his mom and siblings also, nephews and in-laws. 

I wish I can say no to go there. But It wont be polite, for sure. 

Who will taking care of my children, there. What the in-laws says bout me, then. The thing, is what I'm doing there is just the same what I do at home. 

Maybe I am in boredom stage now. Just tired. I wanna go somewhere. But I can not. 

I am thinking of my family. I wanna have some me-time here, but I cannot. Well, I try to have some in mid-of the night. watching some chi-short movie in IG, looking for some idea to write about.

But it cause me -drained. 


      





No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...