Wednesday, October 13, 2021

NUMB

Do you know what numb is?

Numb, is when you can't feel about something. ( well, that's on my thought.)

I felt numb,
Because at first, I feel, I want it.

At first I really want it, 
Then I want to have it, 

Then, I am looking way to have it.
But then, because of the long time for the process.

Make me realize, It seems I had no rights to have it.
At first, you are on the mood. 
Then, something make me feel bad.

And all just gone, my heart feel numb for it.
Instantly, I cried. 

So bad, it's hurt me.
I convinced myself, maybe it isnt for me.


So, I should feel OK. Be patient. 

 

Maybe, I will have another one, in other day.

Finger crossed - for me! 

 



No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...