Sunday, August 07, 2005

Does he ever miss me .. ?

Listen : "Home " by Michael Buble

Dieu, today I feel the same thing when I left Jogja a month ago.. yes, dear God, I miss them .. I miss my times with my friends there..

Just came back from developed the Jogja pictures tonight, and yes those pictures remind me of them. Reminds me for a short-great- memorable times for me personally.. maybe I am too touchy for this relationship.. but it's left something in my heart. *Sigh*
Tonight Dika and I were sending Text Msgs .. He told me about his loneliness there.. being ignored by his love of life it's really sickened..Dieu, please strengthen his heart cuz I know that both of them are a good couple and he didn't deserve to get things like this .. "Dika, be patient about this one, perhaps she's busy with her schooling, there but I am sure that she'll call you back and reply all yer msgs.. "

Dieu, either Dika or me, here.. feel something in common, that Both of us, missing someone that we love and we care a lot..He misses D..I miss F.. " Sayang, why did you do this to me.. am waiting for ur calls here.."

** I Love, hate, Miss and sick of You **

Tonight, when I looked up the sky,
I know those stars are as bright as your eyes
That something make me falling to you..
Since the first time we met..

Hours by hours

Day by day
Have Tried to keep in touch with you
But you're not around..

I really hope you knowing..
That I am here waiting for you..
hoping for the same feeling
To me from you..

When you're in down,
You hold me hands and said that I am your angel,
But now when you're in high
You ignored me seems, that am not your angel.

No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...