Friday, December 09, 2022

Broken-Hearted

 


Dear my Love Jason, 

As I write down this message, I still couldnt believe what happen to you. 
You make me feel shocks in deep and down here.

I never know this day is coming. Never did I know, You chose that kind of ways, to end up your life.

I didnt hold my tears.
I shaken my head, when I saw the news. It cant be true!

I thought you'd happy there. 
I thought you'd survived with your family there. 
why?
why?
why?
I just knew that you had divorced, already. 
And struggled with mental health issues and depression.    
  
I am so shocked, J !!!!
It has shocked and saddened me beyond belief. 

Despite of terribly losing you, I hope that you are in peace now. I hope you can meet your mom and brother, Eric. 

You left a hole in my heart, J!  But I will always love you.


REST IN PEACE and LOVE 
Jason David Frank (September 4, 1973 – November 19, 2022) was an American actor and martial artist. He was known for his role as Tommy Oliver in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and other Power Rangers series.







No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...