Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Kim Rae-Won


song : click here
Love GIF by swerk - Find & Share on GIPHY

Dear Hong-ssi

Because of you I know
What love first sight is.
By looking at you
I realize this is what's called love struck was.
Seeing your smile
Is something I adore for
Hearing your laughing
Made me crazy about you.

Even we are in different world
That we lived in now.
But its not all matter for me.
Knowing you OK there
Make me feel OK here.

I love you so much Hong-Ssi.
I wanna make love to you.
As if you wanna it too.
Kiss me endless and deep too.

Be my love, my hero
Be my shining armor
Be my love forever. 

🥰

- Somewhere in the corner 23 Apr.20-

No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...