Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear D,

belakangan aku stress sekali.. hiks.. stress ama hidup ku .. argh! knapa stress mesti ada di kamus idup ku sih.. aku capek sekali D. Capek banget.. aku sesek napas..

ya capek bukan hanya kerjaan.. tapi semua nya D.. aku pusiiiiiiiiiiiiing.. ya pusing with my own life that.. i never can imagine .. will i have a better better life in future..


Kunjungan ke dokter terakhir aku menderita stress..Ha! i thought that i am having regular headache. well, actually its only on the left back side of my head.. is not a migrant nevertheless not Vertigo.. i've been dealing with this since a few years ago, but this year more often i feel the pain. as u might know, D .. when its time for me to see a doctor, means that i really can not handle the ill inside..
and when the doctor determine me with that poor disease .. [ yes, i called the ill with poor disease ] i was shocked.. how come? i never imagine that i will have that disease in my life. something bad is [supposed] to be happen here..

Duh Gusti, 이것이 항상 이는 까 왜 어떤 눈물이라고 시키지않는을 위해 그것의 이렇게 단단한 나에 아래로따른 멈춘다 고에 나에게.? 보인다 일어나십시요.

j'ai besoin de quelqu'un que je peux partager mes problèmes.
personne ne peut vraiment me comprendre ici.. Dieu, je suis si fatigué

Dieu, il ne se soucie pas même de moi ici .. sont si tristes..

No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...