Sunday, July 31, 2005

Let Me LOVE You ..

Listen : "Let Me love You" by Mario

Dear God,
I'd like asking you bout the feeling that you've given me..

Tonite suddenly I miss someone..someone that I don't even know him as like other friends that I've known before..Dieu, why..?
why I should miss him like now..
It's "torture" me inside knowing that in the past, he did something "bad".. being someone that love to play around..
Dieu I dun wanna get trapped again.. at least I can change him to be a better person and will leave the bad habit for Good.

Dieu, He's a nice man and a great friend for me - so far.. - he never hurts me .. but I dun wanna be the next "victims"..
Dieu, please show me the way.. show us the best way to walk on..

Friends and brothers are disagreed with this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babyyy...
dun get upsad like that..
if GOD thinks that he's the one.. just move on..
he's done bad, yes, i knew thru yer stories.. but live goes on babe..

wishin you all the best

ok take care hon..

yer Bro -

X

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...