Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com


Dear B,
Today is yer Day.

That supposed to be celebrate it with someone that you love, you care and you hope for..

I was hoping too, to have dinner with u alone..
i know you will asking me for it,
and you knew what my answer..
i was that scare to accept it..

i know ya hate me cuz of this..
i know ya cant accept what i did ..
i hope ya can understand my feelin..
i hope ya can remember what the reason behind..

am deadly love for spending times with you..
am deadly hope that we can have a great nice dinner..
you and i, knows that we really looking for that chance..
when the chance is coming .. i cant grab it..
sorry ..

i make u sad..
i make u disappointed..
i make both of us cried..
i make both of us upset..
i never want this happen, ever.. but what can i "do" ?

am so damn sorry to ruin yer bday this year..
am sorry ruin yer plan that might you've been plan it..
am sorry am not a risk taker.. am sorry for all mistakes today!
i dont wanna lose you Hun...


No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...