Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dear Hun..

Hope you are ok there.. i miss you a lot and worries about you too..
i was wondering, where were you that nite .. we didnt meet eachother.. i miss you so much .. i know that you need some times there, thats why i give you the time, in fact its reall hard.. cuz i can not hold my feeling for not missing you, for not calling you and for not "chatting" with you.. i really wants to hear any news from you. is it becoz the new job??

sabar ya Sayang .. emang perlu adjustable .. i know u can do it, Hun.. - i am here for you.

kangeen bngt .. got yer call in the mornin waking me up ..

kangeen bngt ., got yer night call before my bed time is up..

kangeen bngt ..

hmm.. besok aku "balancing" kapal di rumah, hun .. terus jumat mudah2an kita bisa ketemu ya.. bisa ngobrol lagi.. oya sabtu aku insya allah motoin Butet di Gereja, sabtu ny Akad Nikah ny ACA.. aku pengeeen bngt kamu dampingin aku ke akad ny acahe.. huhuh .. cuma kaya ny belum bisa ya Sayang ..

ya udah .. kamu SMS aku ya, kalo dah bisa aku "ganggu" ehehehe ..


Sayang Kamu ..



Miss You..

No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...