Wednesday, January 02, 2008


Dear GOD,


Time really passed me thru that fast..
Its 2008 now..

God,
You know.. on last 2007,
i entered that year without any preparation..
without any hopes..any resolutions.. its the 1st time i did that..
i just feel that terrified to enter the 2007..
finally, I found out "WHY"..
many tears, many sacrified, many dissapointed occurs..


and i hope, for what happen to me here,
can make me stronger, wiser and more optimistic..

God, its really hard for me to feel that way..


anyway, Thank you for all bad and good times that u'd given to me, back in 2007
I feel grateful and blessed after all..
eventho, its been the hardest year for me ever ..
Many tears was fall .. as much as hatred and love comes..


now, my resolutions for this year.. that i hope it really can coming true.. hiks.. [ see, i still feel hopeless.. ]
in spite of become, wiser, stronger, and optimistics, i also wants to build a happy family with someone that love me and as i love him too.. and get my parents blessing for it.. hiks.. i really get stressed when its comes to this one..
i wanna have lots of friends again for sure.. i wanna be the coolest mother and great woman, daughter and friend.. am praying for my relationship with my bestfriends around the world.. getting stronger .. and never falls apart.. [ i love my best friends so much..]
last but not least.. success thru out the year.. get a good health.. cutier.. girlie .. slimmer..
without forget to be gratefull of what You've been given to me and will You give it to me later..



Friends,
Wishing you a Great New Year's Day
filled with Peace, Love, Happiness, Good will and Fun.
and May health, Happiness and good times, Greet you each day of the new year..
** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 ***
Lots of Hugs,

No comments:

Thought of YOU

  How Can I,  Forget you, if you are My First Crush, My First Love. How can I,  Not in love with you? When you make me awe,  By seeing you b...